The Encounter Bay Bowling Club is a large regional bowling club established in 1959 located in a pristine rural setting at Victor Harbor on the Fleurieu Peninsula, approximately 78 kms south of Adelaide, South Australia.
You can find us in the Encounter Bay Sporting Complex located on Armstrong/Welch roads (the ring road) at Victor Harbor.
- Three all-weather synthetic greens allowing for year-round lawn bowling.
- Modern Clubrooms for hire with full bar and kitchen facilities.
- Ample car parking adjacent to premises.
- Open Triples Social competition held regularly on Thursday and Saturday afternoons.
- Gala and regular monthly tournaments held during Summer season.
- Night Owls Competition held Wednesday nights between October and March.
- A junior development program
We are affiliated with Bowls SA and the Great Southern Bowling Association.
Be you a “learner or champion” we have five accredited Coaches who can help.
We are members of Clubs SA and Star Club.
Click HERE to meet our Board of Management
2013-14 – Bowls SA – Club of the Year – Overall Winner
2013-14 – Clubs SA – Award of Excellence – Club of the Year – Large
2013 – Clubs SA – Award of Excellence – Best Bowling Club
2013 – Clubs SA – Award of Excellence – Club of the Year – Regional Small